Latest news:rewired updates: New speaker and session details
Over the past few of weeks we have been busy working on the agenda for the next news:rewired, a one-day digital journalism conference run by Journalism.co.uk.
The next event takes place on Friday 19 April and will be held at MSN UK’s offices in Victoria, London.
The first half of the agenda is already available to view online. In this post we’re pleased to introduce you to some of the speakers already confirmed to take part, and further detail on what they will be discussing on the day. There will be lots more exciting announcements in the coming weeks and we will keep you updated both on www.newsrewired.com and via Twitter @newsrewired.
First of all, we’re pleased to announce plans to run a session on start-up journalism in the afternoon of the event. This session will look at start-up journalism projects, many of which are making a profit. The speakers from the start-ups will discuss their experiences of experimenting with new business models.
This session will run in the afternoon, at the same time as another session. Delegates can choose which they attend. There will also be practical workshops which will run immediately after lunch. More details on these will be available very soon.
And here are some of the most recently confirmed speakers:
Tickets for news:rewired are still available but usually sell out ahead of the event – so don’t delay! Here are the two ticketing options:
- news:rewired: Delegates can purchase a ticket for the one-day conference for just £130 +VAT. Tickets include lunch, refreshments and after event drinks on the day.
- news:rewired PLUS: These tickets offer a place at the conference, as well as a day of intensive training the day before the event. The three options on offer for the day of training prior to the event are advanced online research with Colin Meek, data visualisations with Paul Bradshaw and Caroline Beavon, and online video journalism with Adam Westbrook. Space on these training courses is limited. news:rewired PLUS tickets are available for just £310 (+VAT).
You can buy either of these tickets at this link. If you select a news:rewired PLUS ticket Journalism.co.uk will contact you to confirm which training course you would like to attend on the Thursday (18 April) and provide further details.
Find out more about news:rewired PLUS tickets at this link.
- Enjoy two days of digital journalism learning with our ‘news:rewired plus’ tickets
- Important announcement re: news:rewired keynote
- The next news:rewired digital journalism conference: Wednesday 23 July
- Facebook’s Vadim Lavrusik to deliver news:rewired keynote
- Announcing the training course options for news:rewired+ delegates: mobile, social or data