200 delegates gather at Newsrewired to join the conversation about the latest trends in digital publishing. They are editors, directors of media companies, journalists, communication professionals, marketing and technology providers, and academics. Previous attendees included:
What did past delegates say
Consistently one of the best journalism conferences in Europe.
Corinne Podger, digital media consultant
An inspiring day – I left brimming with ideas. The future of digital journalism is bright!
– Emma Mason, digital editor, BBC History Magazine
Very unusual! I took something with me from every session. Brilliant!
– Johan Linden, project manager future of news, Swedish Television
The Newsrewired conference has helped me look at new ideas outside my newsroom to help improve my work inside the newsroom.
– Sian Elvin, social media editor, My London Online
Fun, forward-facing look at modern media.
– Gareth Evans, online editor, Bauer Media
Learnt a great deal more about the industry by attending this event.
– Adam Stephens, freelance journalist
Great value, very topical and well attended.
– Ali Al-Assam, senior vice-president MENA BD, PPI Media
Newsrewired encourages outside-the-box thinking through insights and discussion with some of the industry’s most creative thinkers.
– Yusof Abdul-Rahman, global video news editor, The Associated Press
Putting together big brains and key innovators in one room. Unmissable for networking, too.
– Gavin Allen, digital journalism lecturer, Cardiff University Journalism School
If you would like to suggest a session or a talk or sponsor the event, please get in touch by emailing marcela @ journalism.co.uk.