Twice a year, around 200 delegates gather at Newsrewired to join the conversation about the latest trends in digital publishing. They are editors, directors of media companies, journalists, communication professionals, marketing and technology providers, and academics. Sign up here for the latest updates and speaker announcements.
What past delegates said:
My international career really took off when I started attending Newsrewired conferences in early 2010s: the quality and timing of sessions, the calibre and availability of speakers, the networking opportunities are all still there. If you want to expand your horizons and meet people working on similar fields as you are, this conference is the one for you.
– Dmitry Shishkin, independent digital consultant
Consistently one of the best journalism conferences in Europe.
– Corinne Podger, digital media consultant
I really enjoyed the conference, I’ve learned so much and will bring back that insight into my newsroom. These are challenging times for journalism but conferences like this remind us why it is such a rewarding career and why our work, when it is done well, is important.
– Treasa Murphy, news editor, Radio Kerry
Excellent work by the whole team – super slick and professional, great agenda, great panels, lots learned.
– Andrew Greaves, head of journalism, Bauer Media Group
Thanks for a really well-planned conference with engaged presenters and lively discussions. I also very much appreciate that recordings of the sessions and additional resources are available to access afterwards.
– François Nel, media innovation specialist, UCLan
I want to congratulate the Newsrewired team on yet another awesome conference. It must’ve been tough, but they pulled it off and all of their hard work is evident.
– Milena Tihojević, marketing specialist, smartocto
Newsrewired is a key media conference to look forward to each year. There are always great topics, great speakers, bringing you a wealth of important information.
– Thomas Baekdal, media analyst
An inspiring day – I left brimming with ideas. The future of digital journalism is bright!
– Emma Mason, digital editor, BBC History Magazine
Very unusual! I took something with me from every session. Brilliant!
– Johan Linden, project manager future of news, Swedish Television
It was my second time at the conference and I enjoyed talking to other attendees, exchanging ideas.
– Naomi Owusu, CEO, Tickaroo
The Newsrewired conference has helped me look at new ideas outside my newsroom to help improve my work inside the newsroom.
– Sian Elvin, social media editor, My London Online
Fun, forward-facing look at modern media.
– Gareth Evans, online editor, Bauer Media
Learnt a great deal more about the industry by attending this event.
– Adam Stephens, freelance journalist
Great value, very topical and well attended.
– Ali Al-Assam, senior vice-president MENA BD, PPI Media
Newsrewired encourages outside-the-box thinking through insights and discussion with some of the industry’s most creative thinkers.
– Yusof Abdul-Rahman, global video news editor, The Associated Press
Putting together big brains and key innovators in one room. Unmissable for networking, too.
– Gavin Allen, digital journalism lecturer, Cardiff University Journalism School
If you would like to suggest a session or a talk or sponsor the event, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com