Thanks to Atom Studios for kindly providing the prize, a bundle of sustainable smartphone accessories, for the feedback form prize draw for our 24 May event.
We have a number of sponsorship options available which offer exposure to our attending delegates and wider audience.
Why should you sponsor a Newsrewired event?
- Journalism.co.uk is a highly-respected journalism brand that attracts around 156,000 unique online visitors a month
- Unique opportunity to target journalism and media professionals directly at the Newsrewired event
- We have held 29 successful events and have had positive feedback from all our previous sponsors
- Brand promotion before, during and after the event
- In-person event: Insert product samples, special offers, leaflets etc into delegate ‘goodie’ bags
For sponsorship and advertising opportunities, including delegate bag goodies, ticketing and event information, press enquiries and all other queries:
X-News, Tibit, Social Honey, Content Insights, Afrozaar, Paydesk, CrowdyNews, Outbrain, Bullet News, Visup, Cronycle, Kantar, Livefyre, BlackRook Media, Tout, Shorthand, SAM, Zentrick, One Pulse, Leeds Trinity University, 10 Yetis, Taylor & Francis Newsmodo, Desk-Net, ThingLink, City University London, CoveritLive, Adido, Parse.ly, Synthesio, SoundCloud, Tumblr, NewsCred, Cision, ScraperWiki, Kyte, ImpulsePay, Sonocent, BuzzData, Kred, PageSuite, SourceFabric and Blinked.tv.