Past sponsors include:
X-News, Tibit, Social Honey, Content Insights, Afrozaar, Paydesk, CrowdyNews, Outbrain, Bullet News, Visup, Cronycle, Kantar, Livefyre, BlackRook Media, Tout, Shorthand, SAM, Zentrick, One Pulse, Leeds Trinity University, 10 Yetis, Taylor & Francis Newsmodo, Desk-Net, ThingLink, City University London, CoveritLive, Adido, Parse.ly, Synthesio, SoundCloud, Tumblr, NewsCred, Cision, ScraperWiki, Kyte, ImpulsePay, Sonocent, BuzzData, Kred, PageSuite, SourceFabric and Blinked.tv.
We have a number of sponsorship options available which offer exposure to our attending delegates and wider audience.
Why should you sponsor a Newsrewired event?
- Journalism.co.uk is a highly-respected journalism brand that attracts around 156,000 unique online visitors a month
- Unique opportunity to target journalism and media professionals directly at the Newsrewired event
- We have held 25 successful events and have had positive feedback from all our previous sponsors
- Your brand will be seen by thousands following the event online
- Brand association over duration of pre- and post-event buzz
- Journalism.co.uk has a proven track record of implementing successful advertising campaigns
- Unique opportunity to reach our niche journalistic audience online
- Insert product samples, special offers, leaflets etc into delegate ‘goodie’ bags
For sponsorship and advertising opportunities, including delegate bag goodies, ticketing and event information, press enquiries and all other queries: