We have a number of sponsorship options available which offer exposure to our attending delegates and wider audience.
The next event takes place on Tuesday 3 February, at MSN UK in London, Victoria.
Past sponsors also include: Cronycle, Kantar, Livefyre, BlackRook Media, Tout, Tableau Software, Shorthand, SAM, Zentrick, One Pulse, Leeds Trinity University, 10 Yetis, Taylor & Francis Newsmodo, Desk-Net, ThingLink, City University London, CoveritLive, Adido, Parse.ly, Synthesio, SoundCloud, Tumblr, NewsCred, Cision, ScraperWiki, Kyte, ImpulsePay, Sonocent, BuzzData, Kred, PageSuite, SourceFabric and Blinked.tv.
Why should you sponsor a news:rewired event?
- Journalism.co.uk is a highly-respected journalism brand that attracts around 156,000 unique visitors a month
- Unique opportunity to target journalism and media professionals directly at the news:rewired event
- We have held ten successful events and have had positive feedback from all our previous sponsors
- Your brand will be seen by thousands following the event online
- Brand association over duration of pre and post-event buzz
- Journalism.co.uk has a proven track record of implementing successful advertising campaigns
- Unique opportunity to reach our niche journalistic audience online
- Insert product samples, special offers, leaflets etc into delegate ‘goodie’ bags
For sponsorship and advertising opportunities (including delegate bag goodies):
For ticketing and event information, press inquiries and all other queries: