We have a number of sponsorship options available which offer exposure to our attending delegates and wider audience.
The next event takes place on 20 February 2014, at MSN UK in London, Victoria.
Past sponsors also include: Newsmodo, Desk-Net, ThingLink, City University London, CoveritLive, Adido, Parse.ly, Synthesio, SoundCloud, Tumblr, NewsCred, Cision, ScraperWiki, Kyte, ImpulsePay, Sonocent, BuzzData, Kred, PageSuite, SourceFabric and Blinked.tv.
Why should you sponsor a news:rewired event?
- Journalism.co.uk is a highly-respected journalism brand that attracts around 156,000 unique visitors a month
- Unique opportunity to target journalism and media professionals directly at the news:rewired event
- We have held ten successful events and have had positive feedback from all our previous sponsors
- Your brand will be seen by thousands following the event online
- Brand association over duration of pre and post-event buzz
- Journalism.co.uk has a proven track record of implementing successful advertising campaigns
- Unique opportunity to reach our niche journalistic audience online
- Insert product samples, special offers, leaflets etc into delegate ‘goodie’ bags
For sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please contact: