As it happened: social storytelling session
An increasing number of publishers are now bypassing their own websites and publishing straight to social media – but how can they do this successfully?
This session of the news:rewired conference, today in London, covered the opportunities and problems that organisations may encounter with adopting this strategy.
This is the archived version of the live event blog.
The session panel included:
- Malachy Browne, managing editor, reported.ly
- Louise Roug, global news editor, Mashable
- Ramaa Sharma, head of social media, BBC World Service
- Holly Brockwell, editor-in-chief, Gadgette
- Slides and audio – Social Storytelling
- Practical tips for successful social storytelling
- AS IT HAPPENED: Searching social session
- Presentations: Searching social session at news:rewired
- As it happened: audio in the age of social media