AS IT HAPPENED: Breaking article boundaries panel discussion
In the final session from the tenth news:rewired conference the panel discussed some of the different ways news outlets are telling stories which break out of conventional digital reporting styles and some of the issues to consider when stepping outside of the norm.
The panel was:
- Francesca Panetta, multimedia special projects, the Guardian
- Matthew Ingram, senior writer, GigaOm
- Ben Fogarty, executive manager, Shorthand
The session was moderated by Martin Belam, project lead, UsVsTh3m (Trinity Mirror)
- Announcing Shorthand as latest news:rewired sponsor
- Presentations from session #2B: social media optimisation
- Digital journalism event news:rewired is SOLD OUT!
- What delegates can look forward to at digital journalism event news:rewired
- Presentations: Lean start-up session at news:rewired