As it happened: news:rewired keynote by David Ho, WSJ
David Ho is the editor for mobile, tablets and emerging technology at The Wall Street Journal. In his keynote speech, he talked about the ways reporters can “embrace the mobile revolution” and explores what could be next for journalism and storytelling in relation to emerging technologies. He tweets at @DavidHo.
- Announcing WSJ’s mobile editor David Ho as news:rewired keynote
- As it happened: Emerging opportunities in digital journalism
- news:rewired videos are now available
- Drones, mobile-first and real-time analytics: emerging opportunities in digital journalism
- As it happened: How to use your mobile as a reporting tool