Making money: copyright, local media and entrepreneurship
In our final session of the day we’ll be looking at how to make money online: from those that have. From copyright to entrepreneurship, speakers will debate the realistic financing of digital news and publishing.
We’ll be using this section of the news:rewired site to keep you up-to-date with relevant news and tips relating to this session.
- Multimedia: social media, community and troubleshooting
- Collaboration is key: citizen media, crowdsourcing and data-mashing
- #newsrw: How to follow news:rewired on the day
- As it happened: why The Times is betting on an editions-based digital strategy
- As it happened: How news organisations approach user experience