Announcing news:rewired – noise to signal, 27 May 2011
What’s it about?
news:rewired – noise to signal is a one-day event for journalists and communications professionals who want to learn more about the latest tools and strategies to filter large datasets, social networks, and audience metrics into a clear signal for both the editorial and business side of the news industry.
Panel sessions will cover: the data journalism toolkit, audience and demographic data, building social media strategies; measuring online reputation; developing the data story through visualisations; community engagement; and how to effectively filter and verify the social media information flow.
Who’s it for?
news:rewired events are for: working journalists with an interest in digital media; media trainers and students; journalism and communications academics; PR and communications professionals; and anyone interested in the future of the journalism and media industries.
How can I learn more?
Buy tickets for news:rewired – noise to signal at this link. Only £130 +VAT
- news:rewired – hear more about ‘noise to signal’ from our speakers
- Announcing news:rewired – beyond the story, 16 December 2010
- Announcing news:rewired – connected journalism, 6 October 2011
- Announcing news:rewired – media in motion, 3 February 2012
- news:rewired – noise to signal: what the delegates thought