Introducing the news:rewired reporting team
Normally Journalism.co.uk is used to doing its own event reporting, but since we are going to be quite busy managing and moderating the day itself, we’ve brought some extra help on board.
We’re very happy to introduce our four reporters for the day who will live-blog and tweet throughout, and round-up the day for our site. They will cover the main talks and the various break-out sessions and report back on the most pertinent details of the day, as well as communicating it online for those who can’t make it.
- Heather Christie (@heatherchristie), MA in international journalism. She blogs at TweetBeat and is business manager and an editor of www.thefirstpint.co.uk.
- Arj Singh (@singharj), MA in newspaper journalism; blogs at http://abgv790.portfolios.cutlines.org/.
- #newsrw: Student online enthusiasts will probably end up in the mainstream, says @timesjoanna
- Marc Reeves
- ‘Journalists are owed a living by nobody’: Marc Reeves on the business of journalism
- Past and present news:rewired speakers SoGlos and FlightGlobal win awards
- Presentations: Long-form digital journalism session at #newsrw