How to: get the most from video reporting on events
Great advice for anyone covering news:rewired or other conferences related to their niche using video from Andy Plesser, executive producer at video news site Beet.tv.
Beet.tv, which focuses on digital media and journalism news, creates newsworthy, digestible and well-produced videos, many of which are shot on-the-fly at conferences and events. So how do they make the most of conference coverage with video?
- Top tips and resources for creating powerful online video journalism
- Announcing Zentrick as latest sponsor of news:rewired
- Introducing news:rewired ticket bundles for our upcoming events
- How to follow today’s news:rewired conference
- Video: ‘The news stream’ panel at #newsrw share lessons in live digital news reporting