news:rewired – the nouveau niche proudly announces Kyte as a silver sponsor
news:rewired is proud to announce video platform Kyte as a silver sponsor for our second news:rewired event at Microsoft UK, London, on 25 June 2010.
Kyte is the modular 360° video platform with fully-integrated online, mobile and social capabilities. The platform supports a wide range of live and on-demand content ranging from user generated to high production formats. Media companies and brands use Kyte to deeply connect with their audiences whenever, and wherever they are, through cutting-edge interactive and highly viral video experiences that drive community, brand equity, and monetisation of content. Customers include Armani Exchange, ESPN, Fox News, HomeAway, MTV, Monster Energy, NATO, NBA Digital, Nokia, Tyra Banks, and many others.
Kyte’s director of strategy Sam Jones will also be speaking during the mobile session at the event. Full agenda available here.
Tickets for the event are selling fast and can be purchased here.
- Announcing Tout as latest sponsor of news:rewired
- Announcing the next news:rewired – video focus, 16 March
- Announcing ScribbleLive as liveblog sponsor of news:rewired
- Announcing Zentrick as latest sponsor of news:rewired
- Announcing news:rewired – the nouveau niche