LIVE: Session 1A – The data journalism toolkit
We have Matt Caines and Ben Whitelaw from Wannabe Hacks liveblogging for us at news:rewired all day. You can follow session 1A ‘The data journalism toolkit’, below.
Session 1A features: Kevin Anderson, data journalism trainer and digital strategist; James Ball, data journalist, Guardian investigations team ; Martin Stabe, interactive producer, FT.com. Simon Rogers; editor, Guardian datablog and datastore. Moderated by David Hayward, head of journalism programme, BBC College of Journalism.
Click the link below to access the liveblog:
- Speaker presentations: Session 1A – The data journalism toolkit
- LIVE: Session 2A – Developing the data story
- LIVE: Final session – Is liveblogging rewriting journalism? #newsrw
- Thoughts from our speakers: The Guardian’s Simon Rogers on the future of datajournalism
- Speaker presentations: Session 2A – Developing the data story