Speaker presentations: Session 2A – Developing the data story
Here are the presentations from Session 1A – ‘The data journalism toolkit’, at last week’s news:rewired conference.
The session featured:Professor Paul Bradshaw, visiting professor, City University and founder, helpmeinvestigate.com; Alastair Dant, lead interactive technologist, the Guardian; Federica Cocco, editor, OWNI.eu; Conrad Quilty-Harper, data reporter, the Telegraph. Moderated by Simon Rogers; editor, Guardian datablog and datastore.
Paul Bradshaw, visiting professor, City University, London
Federica Cocco, editor, OWNI.eu
Conrad Quilty-Harper, data mapping reporter, the Telegraph
Alastair Dant, lead interactive technologist, the Guardian
See the full session on video
- LIVE: Session 2A – Developing the data story
- #newsrw: Keep the audience interested with interactivity
- Presentations: Verification/validation, rumour and corrections panel at #newsrw
- Speaker presentations: Session 1A – The data journalism toolkit
- Introducing new speakers for news:rewired – beyond the story