Save the date for the next news:rewired (6 December) – ticket sales already underway!
news:rewired, the one-day digital journalism conference from Journalism.co.uk, will return before the end of the year to give delegates a chance to hear from more key digital journalism experts on the latest tools, techniques and tips for producing the best online journalism.
The next news:rewired will take place on Thursday 6 December.
We will be announcing more details soon. Tickets are already on sale at this link.
Book tickets now
You can book tickets here for just £95 (+VAT). There are just 50 early-bird tickets available, which we will sell until Friday 31 August at a discounted rate of £95 (+VAT). After this date, or once all 50 tickets have been bought (whichever comes first), ticket prices will rise to £130 (+VAT).
Tickets include lunch, refreshments and after event drinks on the day.
For more information about tickets and availability or the agenda email rachel[at]journalism.co.uk.
For sponsorship/advertising queries contact stefanie[at]journalism.co.uk.
- Save the date: The next news:rewired will take place on Friday 13 July
- Save the date! The next news:rewired is on Friday 19 April – tickets on sale now
- Date for the diary: The next news:rewired is on Friday 20 September
- Announcing the first topics for April’s news:rewired conference
- More detail on our ‘news:rewired plus’ tickets for September