Video: Digital journalism ethics and standards panel
The final session of the day at Journalism.co.uk’s digital journalism conference news:rewired last month (which returns on Friday 20 September this year), featured a discussion on online journalism ethics and standards.
The panel featured: Tom Standage, digital editor, the Economist; Jenny Rigby, social media and special projects producer, Channel 4 News; Sean Ingle, sports editor, Guardian.co.uk; Martin Bryant, managing editor, The Next Web.
The discussion covered subjects such as best practice in social media interactions and use of content from such platforms, approached to online corrections and linking policy.
- As it happened: Online standards and ethics discussion at news:rewired
- #newsrw final session to discuss digital journalism ethics and standards
- Five online standards and ethics pointers for journalists
- Presentations from session #2B: social media optimisation
- Video: ‘The news stream’ panel at #newsrw share lessons in live digital news reporting