Presentations: Data to story – ideas in data journalism
At news:rewired – full stream ahead, Journalism.co.uk’s conference in digital journalism, Damian Kimmelman, CEO, Duedil; Claire Miller, senior reporter and data journalist, Media Wales; Bella Hurrell, specials editor on the BBC News website; James Ball, data journalist working for the Guardian investigations team discussed ideas in data journalism. The session was moderated by Kathryn Corrick, digital media consultant.
Here is the liveblog from the session. Here is a blog post with 16 tips for better data journalism from the BBC, Guardian and Wales Online.
Here is James Ball’s presentation:
- LIVE: 2A – Data to story, ideas in data journalism from #newsrw
- Video and presentations: Data-driven journalism at news:rewired.
- 16 tips for better data journalism from the BBC, Guardian and Wales Online
- Presentations and videos: Making digital journalism sustainable
- LIVE: Session 1A – The data journalism toolkit