Presentations and videos: Social news – the art of storytelling using social media tools
At news:rewired – full stream ahead, Journalism.co.uk’s conference in digital journalism, Luke Lewis, editor, NME.com; Faisal Islam, economics editor, Channel 4 News and Mark Coatney, media outreach director, Tumblr shared their advice on social news and the art of storytelling using social media tools. The session was moderated by David Hayward.
Here is a link to the liveblog of the session and here is a blog post on NME’s hashtags, Channel 4′s Twitter engagement, and Tumblr’s cats.
Here is Luke Lewis’s presentation and below is a video:
Here is a video of Faisal Islam’s presentation:
Here is Mark Coatney’s presentation and video.
- LIVE: Session 1A – Social news, the art of storytelling using social media tools
- Announcing Tumblr as latest news:rewired – full stream ahead sponsor
- Social news: NME’s hashtags, Channel 4’s Twitter engagement, and Tumblr’s cats
- Presentations and videos: Making digital journalism sustainable
- Presentations: Online video session at news:rewired