Presentations: Liveblogging workshop at #newsrw
The liveblogging workshop at news:rewired – digital stories, on Thursday 6 December, featured talks from Neil Macdonald, head of web and data development, Trinity Mirror in Merseyside, Seb Ramsay, hub news editor, Manchester Evening News and Ben Schneider, senior director and general manager, Demand Media, CoveritLive.
Copies of some of the presentations – as well as a video produced by Neil Macdonald for the event – can be found below.
Neil Macdonald, head of web and data development, Trinity Mirror in Merseyside
Seb Ramsay, hub news editor, Manchester Evening News
- Ten tips: Live blogging from the newsroom
- Presentations from session #2A: mobile reporting
- LIVE: The news stream – lessons in live digital news reporting
- New York Times social media editor Liz Heron to give news:rewired keynote
- Presentations and video: Building participatory news communities