Video: Start-up journalism Q&A at news:rewired
This session looks at start-up journalism projects and hear from those behind them about their experiences and making a profit with new business models.
- Adam Westbrook, video journalist, lecturer and founder of Inside the Story
- Stuart Goulden, founder and managing director, One&Other
- James Fyrne, co-founder and publisher, SoGlos
Moderator: Andy Price, principal lecturer in entrepreneurial journalism, Teesside University
Here’s a post on ‘three start-up journalism ventures that work – and how they did it‘, here’s the liveblog, and Martin Belam’s post on Inside the Story, on One&Other, and on SoGlos.
- As it happened: Start-up journalism Q&A at news:rewired
- Video: Mobile journalism, ipadio and Popcorn Maker
- Video: Curation panel session at news:rewired
- Video: Launch of Newsmodo at news:rewired
- Video and presentations: Growing social media communities workshop at news:rewired