Announcing Tableau as latest sponsor of news:rewired
We’re pleased to announce Tableau as the latest sponsor of digital journalism conference news:rewired, which takes place on Friday 20 September.
Tableau’s data analyst Maxime Marboeuf will join the event’s mapping workshop, also being delivered by the Guardian’s data editor James Ball. The 45-minute workshop will look at how journalists can use a number of different tools – such as Tableau Public – to visualise data on a map.
The one day conference will cover a number of other key digital journalism skills, looking at the latest innovative techniques being used in the newsroom. This includes sessions on breaking news, online video, searching social and breaking article boundaries.
Other workshops on the day will look at areas such as verification and becoming a data-driven newsroom through effective use of content consumption information. See the full agenda here.
Space is limited and the event is expected to sell out. The remaining tickets can be snapped up for just £130 +VAT each. This includes refreshments, lunch and after-event drinks. Buy tickets at this link.
The conference is being held at MSN UK’s offices in Victoria, London.
- Announcing Tableau as latest sponsor of news:rewired
- Announcing social media search tool Tame as news:rewired sponsor
- Announcing Tableau as latest sponsor of news:rewired – media in motion
- Tableau and SAM Desk announced as latest sponsors of news:rewired
- As it happened: Data journalism on a budget