As it happened: Keynote from Joanna Geary, Twitter UK
Joanna Geary, head of news partnerships, Twitter UK, told the news:rewired conference, in London today, about how to use Twitter’s advanced search operators to discover and monitor breaking news, as well as how journalists can make use of some of the platform’s newer and lesser-known features.
This is the archived live blog of the session:
- How journalists can understand and maximise Twitter’s potential
- As it happened: Emily Bell’s conference opening keynote
- Using artificial intelligence to grow audience engagement during breaking news
- As it happened: Mobile is dominant in readers’ lives. So why aren’t we talking about it more?
- As it happened: audio in the age of social media