Slides and audio – Telling stories with data
In this workshop, Megan Lucero, data journalism editor at The Times and The Sunday Times and Marianne Bouchart, communications director at GENinnovate and founder and editor of the Data Journalism Blog, gave delegates tips for finding data in open databases and how to best visualise this information in stories.
Below you can find the slides and audio for the session and a write-up of the tools recommended by Bouchart is also available here.
- As it happened: Telling stories with data
- Announcing the agenda for the next news:rewired
- Slides and audio – Building the news: In-house tools for the newsroom
- Slides and audio – International investigations
- Three lessons in extracting stories from data and social media