As it happened: Livestreaming news: The what, where, when and how of making live work online
Tessa Kaday runs the Live Desk at Reuters Video News, delivering live breaking news, entertainment and sports content to hundreds of broadcasters and online publishers across the world. Three years after Reuters launched the first multiple stream live service for online publishers, she shares the lessons they learned while building a product that works for the diverse and fast-evolving needs of a global, digital market.
- Slides and audio – Livestreaming news: The what, where, when and how of making live work online
- Livestreaming and 360-degree video: Announcing more speakers and a lunchtime workshop at news:rewired
- A Reuters masterclass in how to make live content work online
- Engaging online video and mobile journalism: More speakers announced for news:rewired ‘video focus’
- Presentations: Harnessing the power of the community panel at #newsrw