As it happened: Virtual voiceover translation in news production
Hear the very latest on the use of language technology in news production: from machine translation to synthetic voices – the latest BBC World Service experiment.
- Dmitry Shishkin, digital editor, BBC World Service
- Slides and audio – Virtual voiceover translation in news production
- How the BBC World Service is using virtual voiceover translation to reach a multilingual audience
- Keynote speaker Dmitry Shishkin, chief content officer at Culture Trip, joins Newsrewired
- First speakers announced for #newsrw ‘video focus’
- Engage your audience by fulfilling six reader needs