As it happened: 10 lessons from De Correspondent about the changing face of news memberships
In the keynote, Maaike Goslinga and Jessica Best of De Correspondent will outline how the organisation has built a sustainable online platform that restores trust in journalism, and that moves readers to become paying members and expert contributors of its community.
They will share 10 lessons De Correspondent has learned over the last four years, including the ways members contribute more than just their money; the key things they’ve found through their partnership with NYU’s Membership Puzzle Project; and the ongoing challenges they face in relation to both their Dutch platform, and as they look to launch an English-language platform in 2018.
- March’s keynote: 10 lessons from De Correspondent about the changing face of news memberships
- 3 tips for news organisations looking to launch membership models
- What De Correspondent is teaching us about news memberships
- LIVE: All hands on deck: Benefits and challenges of collaboration in the newsroom
- Speaker Q&A: Kate Day, communities editor, Telegraph.co.uk