Presentation slides – approaching the elections
In one of the busiest sessions at the recent news:rewired, the BBC’s assistant editor for social news, Mark Frankel, posed a number of questions to the other speakers and the audience.
How will newsrooms manage information from the multitude of new social platforms? What is the best way to connect to those different audiences? And what will you do if in the (increasingly likely) event of a hung parliament?
- Catch up: Coverage and resources from news:rewired ‘in focus’
- As it happened: Approaching the elections session
- As is happened: Reddit – More than just AMAs
- Presentations and videos: Social news – the art of storytelling using social media tools
- As it happened: Social media judgement and shareability