Date for your diary: The next newsrewired event is on 7 November
This will be our 23rd conference and, as usual, we are aiming to provide delegates with practical skills and ideas they can take home and explore in their own organisations.
The day will feature a mix of workshops and panel discussions about the latest tools, trends and techniques in digital journalism.
We are currently working on the programme, and details about sessions and speakers will be announced soon.
A limited number of early-bird tickets are now available — book yours now for just £140+VAT (standard price £190+VAT). The early bird offer finishes on 6 August 2018 or when the early-bird tickets sell out.
The tickets give you access to the full-day conference on Wednesday 7 November 2018, and include lunch and refreshments, as well as after-event networking drinks and a delegate ‘goodie’ bag.
If you would like to suggest a session or a talk, or sponsor the event, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Announcing the next newsrewired event – 8 February 2017
- The next newsrewired training day takes place on 8 March
- Announcing the next newsrewired event: 22-23 November 2017, London
- Date for your diary: The next newsrewired is on 11 July
- Discounted tickets now available for newsrewired, 7 March 2018