Articles tagged with: live stream
You can now join two new workshops at our upcoming Newsrewired conference, taking place on 27 November 2019 at Reuters, London, UK.
Gain new skills at ‘Grow your audience by hosting a live podcast recording’ session and learn how to visualise your data at ‘Storytelling with Maps’ workshop with Google.
A look at the ITV News ‘digital native’ website which re-imagines storytelling, presenting a live stream of stories in real time.
In this post Jason Mills, editor of web development for ITV News, explains the thinking behind the site and how it is created by the regional and national team of journalists.
Jason will be speaking about the new concept at news:rewired – full stream ahead, which takes place on 13 July at MSN HQ, London.
The first speakers to be announced as presenting at news:rewired – full stream ahead are from news outlets including the Guardian, the Economist, the Telegraph and ITV News
Sessions at the one-day conference will cover:
– how to work with and maximise engaged communities across platforms
– the latest developments in mobile news publishing and how best to exploit portable platforms
– the array of social media platforms at a journalist’s disposal, beyond (and including) Twitter and Facebook
– advice on handling rumour online and the recommended verification and correction processes
– money matters – the latest approaches to making money from news online and what users are prepared to offer in exchange for content
– how the ‘live stream’ approach to digital news reporting and live social feeds are being built into traditional news output