Announcing online influence-measuring platform Kred as sponsor of news:rewired
With a week to go until news:rewired – media in motion Journalism.co.uk is pleased to announce Kred as the latest sponsor of the one-day digital journalism conference.
Kred, a platform created by PeopleBrowsr, looks at communities online with shared interests and measures their influence, based on 1,000 days of “social data”.
Kred will sponsor the networking drinks at the end of the conference on Friday 3 February, and chief executive Andrew Grill, will be joining the afternoon workshop on searching social media for news, to demonstrate how Kred can be used by journalists.
“Kred celebrates the power of personal influence and generosity at the heart of human relationships – tight groups of friends and subject matter experts,” said Grill.
“Kred presents the opportunity to discover trusted, engaged influencers who can help spread a message quickly.”
Grill is also editor of www.LondonCalling.co and speaks regularly at events on social media and digital technology.
You can follow Andrew on Twitter @andrewgrill.
- Announcing BuzzData as latest sponsor of news:rewired – connected journalism
- Announcing Tumblr as latest news:rewired – full stream ahead sponsor
- Announcing news:rewired – media in motion, 3 February 2012
- As it happened: Online standards and ethics discussion at news:rewired
- Visual Revenue latest sponsor of news:rewired – full stream ahead