LIVE: Session 2A – Developing the data story
We have Matt Caines and Ben Whitelaw from Wannabe Hacks liveblogging for us at news:rewired all day. You can follow session 2A ‘Developing the data story’, below.
Session 2A features: Professor Paul Bradshaw, visiting professor, City University and founder, helpmeinvestigate.com; Alastair Dant, lead interactive technologist, the Guardian; Federica Cocco, editor, OWNI.eu; Conrad Quilty-Harper, data reporter, the Telegraph. Moderated by Simon Rogers; editor, Guardian datablog and datastore.
Click on the link below to access the liveblog:
- Speaker presentations: Session 2A – Developing the data story
- LIVE: Session 1A – The data journalism toolkit
- Speaker presentations: Session 1A – The data journalism toolkit
- Thoughts from our speakers: The Guardian’s Simon Rogers on the future of datajournalism
- #newsrw: Keep the audience interested with interactivity