Presentations and video from session #3B: collaboration in investigative journalism
The panel for session 3B featured Iain Overton, managing editor, Bureau of Investigative Journalism; Simon Perry, founder, Ventnor Blog; Paul Lewis, special projects editor, the Guardian and Christine Spolar, investigations and special projects editor, the Financial Times.
The below video of the session was filmed and produced by the BBC College of Journalism:
Below are the slides from Iain Overton and Simon Perry’s presentations.
- LIVE: Session 3B – Collaboration in investigative journalism
- Presentations and video from session #1B: enhancing community engagement
- Slides and audio – How can robot journalists help the media?
- Presentations and video from session #2B: business models in community journalism
- Speaker presentations: Session 1A – The data journalism toolkit