LIVE: Session 2B – Social media optimisation
As more journalists become active on social media platforms, now is the time to think about how to share news more effectively. This session will look at social media optimisation (SMO) – when best to share news on social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, to maximise readership.
With: Nate Lanxon, editor, Wired.co.uk; Chris Hamilton, social media editor, BBC News; Martin Belam, user experience lead, the Guardian; and Darren Waters, head of devices and social media, MSN UK.
- Presentations from session #2B: social media optimisation
- #newsrw: When’s best to tweet and post to Facebook?
- Ten interesting articles on social media optimisation
- New York Times social media editor Liz Heron to give news:rewired keynote
- news:rewired – media in motion is now sold out, here is what delegates can look forward to