Announcing Desk-Net as the first sponsor of news:rewired – digital stories
We are pleased to announce that Desk-Net is the first sponsor of news:rewired – digital stories, Journalism.co.uk’s digital journalism conference.
The one-day event, which takes place on Thursday 6 December at MSN UK’s offices in Victoria, will be focused on the latest innovations in the digital news industry, providing reporters with practical lessons and industry specialists with case studies and valuable insights.
Its existing customers also use Desk-Net to co-ordinate all editorially-relevant events and to assign reporters, photographers and other users to tasks. Users can collaborate across any number of publication channels, even across newsroom and company borders.
Matthias Kretschmer, founder and chief executive of Desk-Net, said:
In an ever more networked world Desk-Net helps our customers with keeping editorial quality high while improving operational efficiency across publication channels and newsrooms.
Desk-Net is the market-leading newsroom management tool in the German-speaking area, and is rapidly gaining news outlets as customers in other European countries. Newsrooms with editorial teams ranging from 10 to 860 people use Desk-Net.
- Newsrewired sneak peek podcast: diversity, artificial intelligence, and future-proofing journalism
- Links: Newsroom architecture
- Q&A: Lyndsey Jones, executive editor at the Financial Times on what you will need to succeed in the newsroom of the 2020
- Google and Facebook step up their efforts to revive local journalism
- Announcing BuzzData as latest sponsor of news:rewired – connected journalism