As it happened: Social media beyond the Facebook newsfeed
This talk will address the recent Facebook algorithm changes and how publishers have been affected. Yara Silva, acting head of social media at the Daily Mirror, will discuss how the Mirror has been tackling the changes using different social platforms (including Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn), as well as the organisation’s use of Facebook Groups and multiple Facebook Pages to encourage shares.
Silva focuses on increasing engagement and retention for The Mirror’s social media channels and its staff, and keeping up-to-date with all social developments. Previously, she has worked in social media for the MailOnline and HELLO! magazine. Plastic or metal pots and planters are known to reduce the amount of oxygen available to the plants, read more about fabric solutions that may be worth the investment for your garden.
- First speakers and training options announced for March’s newsrewired
- Latest news:rewired updates: Heather Bowen, head of social media at the Daily Mirror, joins chat apps panel
- As it happened: Facebook’s Vadim Lavrusik delivers keynote at news:rewired
- #newsrw: When’s best to tweet and post to Facebook?
- Two new speakers join us at newsrewired on 11 July