As it happened: How to use your mobile as a reporting tool
Session two of news:rewired – digital stories looked at useful apps and ideas for using a mobile phone as a reporting device. Our panel also ran through some of the most compelling initiatives from news outlets in the mobile space.
Our panel was: Eric Siereveld, vice president, Scoopshot; Neil McIntosh, deputy editor, Europe, Wall Street Journal; Marc Settle, project producer at the BBC College of Journalism specialising in mobile journalism; Nick Garnett, North of England correspondent, BBC 5 Live.
Kevin Anderson, editor and digital strategist, Knowledge Bridge, Media Development Loan Fund., moderated the event.
- Presentations: Mobile reporting session at #newsrw
- As it happened: The digital journalist’s toolbox
- Video: ‘The news stream’ panel at #newsrw share lessons in live digital news reporting
- Social asset management platform SAM is latest sponsor of news:rewired
- LIVE: Session 1A – The data journalism toolkit