Presentations: User experience session at #newsrw
The user experience session at news:rewired – digital stories looked the values of digital news design which will help to draw in readers and keep them engaged, the importance of news readability, site journeys and how to ensure returning audiences.
The panel included: Martin Belam, principal consultant, Emblem; Grig Davidovitz, co-founder, RGB Media; Kate Ortega, deputy graphics editor, The Wall Street Journal; Marc Downer, user experience consultant, Adido.
Below are copies of some of the presentations delivered on the day.
Martin Belam, principal consultant, Emblem
Grig Davidovitz, co-founder, RGB Media
- As it happened: How news organisations approach user experience
- Collection of tips, articles and resources on news site design and user experience
- ‘Don’t make users work harder, make content more engaging’
- Presentations from session #2B: social media optimisation
- news:rewired – digital stories, Thursday 6 December, at MSN UK, London