Presentations: Mobile reporting session at #newsrw
One of the sessions at news:rewired – digital stories looked at some useful apps and ideas for using a mobile phone for reporting. Speakers also shared some of the interesting initiatives from news outlets in the mobile space.
Speakers were: Eric Siereveld, vice president, Scoopshot; Neil McIntosh, deputy editor, Europe, Wall Street Journal; Marc Settle, project producer at the BBC College of Journalism specialising in mobile journalism; Nick Garnett, North of England correspondent, BBC 5 Live. The session was moderated by Kevin Anderson, editor and digital strategist, Knowledge Bridge, Media Development Loan Fund.
Marc Settle, project producer at the BBC College of Journalism specialising in mobile journalism
Eric Siereveld, vice president, Scoopshot
As it happened: How to use your mobile as a reporting tool, liveblog by Caroline Mortimer for news:rewired
- As it happened: How to use your mobile as a reporting tool
- Announcing Scoopshot as the latest sponsor of news:rewired – digital stories
- Announcing Scoopshot as latest news:rewired sponsor
- iPhones: The only tool a journalist needs
- AS IT HAPPENED: Verification workshop
Tags: mobile reporting