Video and presentations: Data-driven journalism at news:rewired.
One of the sessions at news:rewired on Friday (19 April) was on data-driven journalism.
The four speakers provided a detailed look at data-driven storytelling.
- Claire Miller, data journalist, Media Wales
- Deborah Cohen, investigations editor, British Medical Journal
- Antonio Acuña, head of data.gov.uk, Cabinet Office
- Emily Cadman, head of interactive,Financial Times
Moderator: Lyra McKee, founding editor, The Muckraker and freelance investigative journalist
The liveblog from the session is at this link and there is a post at this link. Martin Belam has done a fantastic job of blogging each speaker – here is a post on Claire Miller’s talk, on Deborah Cohen’s, on Emily Cadman’s and on here’s one on Antonio Acuña’s presentation.
Claire Miller’s presentation is here:
- As it happened: Data-inspired stories session at news:rewired
- Presentations: Data to story – ideas in data journalism
- LIVE: 2A – Data to story, ideas in data journalism from #newsrw
- Data-driven journalism: How to get the information you need and then tell stories
- LIVE: Session 1A – The data journalism toolkit