LIVE: Session 3B – Collaboration in investigative journalism
It has often been said that collaboration is key for the future of investigative journalism, be that working in partnership with other news outlets or media bodies, or harnessing the power of the community in investigations. This session gives advice on how best to make a go of large projects by sharing resources and inviting the community to help dig with you.
With Iain Overton, managing editor, Bureau of Investigative Journalism; Simon Perry, founder, Ventnor Blog; Paul Lewis, special projects editor, the Guardian and Christine Spolar, investigations and special projects editor, the Financial Times.
- Presentations and video from session #3B: collaboration in investigative journalism
- 10 lessons learnt at news:rewired – connected journalism
- As it happened: Representative media – community and local journalism
- As it happened: Special projects
- Slideshow: Presentations from the building online communities session