AS IT HAPPENED: Searching social session
As the conference splits in two, the workshop session looked at how journalists can use social media and online communities to reach new audiences and news sources.
The speakers were:
- Yasmine El Rafie, social media development editor, Swedish Radio
- Katherine Raderecht, head of lifestyle, Future
- Malachy Browne, news editor, Storyful
- Torsten Müller, founder, Tame
The session is moderated by Sue Llewellyn, co-founder, Ultra Social
- Presentations: Searching social session at news:rewired
- Announcing social media search tool Tame as news:rewired sponsor
- As it happened: Social media judgement and shareability
- As it happened: social storytelling session
- As it happened: Chat apps in the newsroom – what’s next?