First speakers and subjects confirmed for news:rewired
We’re pleased to announce the initial speakers confirmed for news:rewired, and just a handful of the subjects to be covered on the day.
The one-day conference will take place on Thursday 20 February, at MSN UK’s offices in Victoria, London. The event will feature a range of sessions, workshops and panel discussions, covering key issues in digital journalism and sharing practical tips and inspirational case studies showing how newsrooms are making the most of digital platforms.
Subjects to be covered on the day will include social media judgement and shareable stories, doing data journalism on a budget, engaging with the community and ways to ensure your online security – plus much more.
Speakers already confirmed include:
(Image credit: Sirpa Räihä/Helsingin Sanomat)
Tickets are available for £130 +VAT. If you’re after more than the one day, we are also offering an additional half-day extension of news:rewired, with our news:rewired+ tickets. These give you entry to the Thursday conference and an additional three-hour, hands-on practical workshop the following day, Friday 21 February, for just £220 +VAT. Delegates can choose from the three following workshops: web-native video, data visualisations and searching social & verification.
- In-depth news:rewired+ workshops to cover key digital journalism skills
- The next news:rewired digital journalism event: Thursday 20 February
- Announcing Tableau as latest sponsor of news:rewired
- Aron Pilhofer among first speakers announced for news:rewired
- Announcing the training course options for news:rewired+ delegates: mobile, social or data