Slides and audio – Emily Bell’s keynote speech
Emily Bell, director of the Tow Center for Digital Journalism at Columbia University, discussed the intersection of journalism and technology in her keynote speech at the recent news:rewired conference, and how news organisations are increasingly having to compete with the giants of Silicon Valley.
See her slides and an audio recording of the speech below, or check out the video here.
- Slides and audio – Christopher Meighan’s keynote speech
- Video, slides and audio from the recent news:rewired conference
- As it happened: Emily Bell’s conference opening keynote
- Emily Bell: news groups should harness tech in the service of ‘good’ journalism
- Video: news:rewired keynote speech by Jay Quartz, publisher, Quartz