Slides and audio – Building the news: In-house tools for the newsroom
In this session, we looked at the resources needed in the newsroom to develop tools and templates, the collaborative approach between developers and journalists and the open-source movement.
Bentley’s slides are available below, as well as the audio for the session, and don’t forget to check out the blog too.
- As it happened: Building the news – in-house tools for the newsroom
- How newsrooms use open-source tech to build in-house tools
- Data, chat apps, investigations and in-house tools: First speakers announced for December’s news:rewired
- Slides and audio – The value of 360-degree video
- As it happened: Making data visualisations and interactives work on mobile