Slides and audio – Longform video for the mobile generation
The first workshop of the afternoon discussed longform video for the mobile generation, looking at the best approaches for producing documentaries between 20 minutes and one hour in length, as well as how to distribute this material.
In this session, we heard from:
- Yonni Usiskin, executive producer, Vice News
- Matthew Danzico, founder, BBC Pop Up
- Nicholas Minter-Green, president, Economist Films
Danzico’s slides are available below, together with an audio recording of the session – make sure to check out the blog write-up too.
- As it happened: Longform video for the mobile generation
- Latest news:rewired updates: CNN and The Economist join speaker line-up
- As it happened: Short-form video
- Why the documentary is making a comeback with younger audiences
- Slides and audio – What mobile audiences want from news