Slides and audio – The bigger picture: Putting news into context
This workshop took an in-depth look at the different approaches to putting breaking news and ongoing stories into context, through newsletters, cards and explainers.
Below are the slides from Jeremy Evans, founder of Explaain, and the audio recording from the session with Richard Moynihan, new formats editor at The Telegraph, moderated by Jane Singer, professor of journalism innovation at City University.
- As it happened: The bigger picture – putting news into context
- As it happened: Experimenting in the newsroom
- As it happened: Live video on social media
- Presentations: Verification/validation, rumour and corrections panel at #newsrw
- Speaker presentations: Session 2A – Developing the data story