As it happened: Facebook’s Vadim Lavrusik delivers keynote at news:rewired
Vadim Lavrusik, journalism programme manager at Facebook, delivered keynote presentation at news:rewired today.
Vadim is journalism programme manager at Facebook, which he joined in 2011, before which he was community manager and social strategist at Mashable.
He discussed how journalists and media organisations can use Facebook to report and distribute stories, and shares best practice on using features such as Facebook Follow, Graph Search, Pages and other tools.
- Video and presentations: Facebook’s Vadim Lavrusik at news:rewired
- Facebook’s Vadim Lavrusik to deliver news:rewired keynote
- How Facebook’s new content and curation features can help journalists
- A look at what’s in store for news:rewired delegates
- Five practical tips for using Facebook as a journalistic tool