As it happened: Online video at The Economist: How to train the voice of a 173-year-old to speak social
Adam Smith, deputy community editor at The Economist, will give attendees an insight into the process of creating social-ready videos that also match the organisation’s legacy.
- Slides and audio – Online video at The Economist: How to train the voice of a 173-year-old to speak social
- First speakers announced for #newsrw ‘video focus’
- The Economist shows how a 173-year-old paper can win at social media
- Community building: how to engage creatively with different communities
- As it happened: Conversations with the audience session