As it happened: why The Times is betting on an editions-based digital strategy
In this session of the news:rewired conference, Pat Long, head of news development, The Times and The Sunday Times, explained the title’s new digital publishing model and how that works in practice in the 24/7 breaking news environment the media has operated in for decades.
- Digital strategy shake-ups and podcasting: More speakers announced for July’s newsrewired
- Why The Times is betting on an editions-based digital strategy
- As it happened: Experimenting in the newsroom
- Announcing Shorthand as the latest sponsor of news:rewired
- As it happened: Building the news – in-house tools for the newsroom