Live video, news games and more: New speakers announced for February’s newsrewired
The next newsrewired digital journalism conference is taking place on 8 February at Reuters in Canary Wharf, London.
The Journalism.co.uk team is currently finalising the agenda, but before we can publish the full programme, we are pleased to announce speakers from Quartz, Al Jazeera, The Sun and IBT Media will be joining our expert line-up at the event.
The day will feature a mix of workshops and panel discussions about the latest tools, trends and techniques in digital journalism, including live social video, automation, collaboration, news games and more.
Tickets are available for 180+VAT – book yours here.
Joining us on the day will be:
Find out more about the programme here.
Delegates can also register for newsrewired+, which will give them access to the conference on 8 February and one of three hands-on workshops the following day. Newsrewired+ tickets are available for £368 +VAT.
They represent a 10 per cent discount compared to booking tickets for both days separately.
More details about the training day will be announced soon.
If you’d like to suggest topics of discussion at the conference or if you’d like to get involved as a speaker or sponsor, please get in touch by emailing catalina [at] journalism.co.uk.
- More speakers join live social video and special projects sessions
- Keynote: Claire Wardle on best practices for tackling the misinformation ecosystem
- Speakers from BuzzFeed and Financial Times join February’s newsrewired
- Facebook joins the livestreaming panel at next week’s newsrewired
- #newsrw final session to discuss digital journalism ethics and standards